Tier 2 Skilled Worker Visa

What is a Tier 2 Skilled Worker Visa?

This visa is also commonly referred to as a “Work Permit” Visa. If you have been offered a skilled job in the UK by a business who holds a valid Sponsor Licence, you may be eligible for a Tier 2 (General) Visa which will allow you to work in the UK. If you work for a Multinational company, you may transfer from their overseas offices to their UK Office.

What are the main requirements for a Tier 2 Skilled Worker Visa?

Each case is decided on its own merits and we would therefore advise for any individual considering this visa route to the UK to book a Consultation with our tier 2 general visa Lawyers to obtain advice specific to your particular needs.

However, we have briefly outlined the requirements an individual will need to satisfy in order to obtain a Tier 2 Skilled Worker visa to enter the UK.
Tier 2 (General) Visa Solicitors
Tier 2 (General) Visa Solicitors
The applicant will need a job offer from a UK based company that holds a valid Sponsor Licence and will be paid the appropriate salary according to their skill set. They will also be required to demonstrate that the Employer has successfully assigned a Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) to the applicant. You will be required to demonstrate that you have savings of £945 for a consecutive period of 90 days unless your Sponsor certifies your maintenance. You must also show that you have sufficient command of the English Language.

How can we help?

At Cranbrook Legal, we are well-positioned and can expeditiously manage Skilled Worker visa applications. Our specialist Skilled Worker Visa Solicitors will guide you through complex requirements and assist you with your application from start to finish. We will assist you in preparing all documentation and liaise with the Home Office regularly to ensure a successful outcome.

If you require legal assistance or would like to discuss the Tier 2 Skilled Worker Visa further, contact us today on 0208 215 0053

Reviews from Google