UK Partner Extension Visa Immigration Solicitors

Request A Call Back Now

âś“ Valid number âś• Invalid number

What is a UK Partner Visa Extension?

As part of your initial Visa to the UK, you will have been granted a 30 month visa to enter and remain in the UK. Prior to the expiration of this Visa, you should extend your visa for a further 30 months in order that you can continue to live and work lawfully in the United Kingdom. If you do not extend your Visa in time, the Home Office – UKVI will ask you to leave the United Kingdom.

You may feel that having already obtained the initial visa, when it comes to the extension application you do not need legal assistance. This is the wrong attitude to take.

During our consultations, we note that clients are unaware of the subtle tweaks in the Immigration Rules between the initial application and the extension application. At Cranbrook Legal we work with you to understand how your circumstances meet those subtle changes which you may not be aware of. This can save you both time, efforts and money in the long run as well as keeping you on track for Settlement/Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK.

Cranbrook Legal has reputation for being understanding, tenacious and flexible in dealing with its clients to ensure the best result possible.


To be considered under this Visa category, you must show that:

  • You and your Partner remain in a Genuine and Subsisting relationship
  • You have a valid Visa at the time of the extension application
  • You or your Partner are earning ÂŁ18,600 per year
  • You speak English at the required level

What Our Customers Say About Us?

Some Of Our Recent Success Stories

Why Use Cranbrook As Your Immigration Solicitor?

We Are Dedicated

We Are Committed

We Are Professional

We Are Result Driven

We Are Strategic Thinkers

We Are Commercially Aware

Contact our Immigration Solicitors In London on 0208 215 0053 or
via to make your enquiry.

What Our Customers Say About Us

Featured In

How can we help you with your Partner Visa Extension?

  • We provide you a bespoke documents list relevant to your application
  • We review your personal circumstances
  • We advise on contents of letters from Employers
  • We work with you to prepare and submit your Applications
  • We offer Fast Track packages
  • We advise on Settlement Applications

Speak To A Lawyer Now

âś“ Valid number âś• Invalid number

UK Partner Extension Visa FAQ’s

1. How long will the next Visa be for?

If successful, your Visa will be valid. for 30 months
Yes, this is a mandatory document
No, only documents relevant to the current visa you have
With extension applications, you can now use your own earnings or combined earnings with your Partner to meet this criteria. You can also continue to rely on your Partner.
The earliest you can apply is 28 days before your visa expires.
Yes, the current rate is ÂŁ624 per year of Visa.

How Can We Help You?

I would like to speak to Cranbrook Legal on the telephone.

0208 215 0053

I do not know what my immigration needs are and need to discuss my requirements.

Book A Free Consultation

I know what my immigration needs are, so I would to discuss my case.

Book An Appointment