Tier 1 UK Investor Visa Extension Solicitors

We Offer A Complete Extension Visa Package

Request A Call Back Now

What is a Tier 1 UK Investor Visa Extension?

As part of your initial Visa to the UK, you will have been granted a three year visa to enter and remain in the UK. Prior to the expiration of this Visa, you should extend your visa for a further two years in order that you can continue to live lawfully in the United Kingdom. If you do not extend your Visa in time, the Home Office – UKVI will ask you to leave the United Kingdom.

You may feel that having already obtained the initial visa, when it comes to the extension application you do not need legal assistance. This is the wrong attitude to take.

During our consultations, we note that clients are unaware of the subtle tweaks in the Immigration Rules between the initial application and the extension application. At Cranbrook Legal we work with you to understand how your circumstances meet those subtle changes which you may not be aware of. This can save you both time, efforts and money in the long run as well as keeping you on track for Settlement/Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK.

Cranbrook Legal has reputation for being understanding, tenacious and flexible in dealing with its clients to ensure the best result possible.

Requirements & Eligibility for a Tier 1 UK Investor Visa Extension

To be considered under this Visa category, you must:

  • You invested £2 million or more in the UK by way of UK Government bonds, share capital or loan capital in active and trading UK registered companies;
  • You made your investment within 3 months of your entry to the UK,) or within 3 months of the date of the grant of entry clearance or leave to remain as a Tier 1 Investor. Alternatively, no earlier than 12 months before the date of the application which led to the first grant of leave as an Investor;
  • You have maintained the level of investment for the whole of the remaining period of your leave.

What Documents are needed for a Tier 1 UK Investor Visa Extension?

Below are the type of documents that would be needed for a Tier 1 UK Investor Visa. This is not a definitive list, as you may be required to provide additional documentation depending on your circumstances. You should therefore look to provide the following:

  • A current passport or other valid travel identification.
  • Evidence of your Investment
  • Bank Statements
  • Letter from your Bank

What Our Customers Say About Us?

Some Of Our Recent Immigration Success Stories

Why Use Cranbrook As Your Immigration Solicitor?

We Are Dedicated

We Are Committed

We Are Professional

We Are Result Driven

We Are Strategic Thinkers

We Are Commercially Aware

Contact our Immigration Solicitors In London on 0208 215 0053 or
via info@cranbrooklegal.com to make your enquiry.

What Our Customers Say About Us

Featured In

How can we help you with your UK Investor Visa Extension?

  • We provide you a bespoke documents list relevant to your application
  • We work with a number of accredited Wealth Management Companies
  • We work with you to prepare and submit your Applications
  • We offer a confidential service
  • We advise on Settlement Applications
  • We are UK qualified Solicitors regulated by the SRA

Speak To A Lawyer Now

Tier 1 UK Investor Extension Visa FAQ’s

1. Do I have to submit my application from within the UK?

Yes, you cannot extend your Visa from outside the UK.

Yes, they will need to apply before their Visa expires.

No, but you must maintain your £2 Million investment.

No, there is no applicable English Language Requirement.

How Can We Help You?

I would like to speak to Cranbrook Legal on the telephone.

0208 215 0053

I do not know what my immigration needs are and need to discuss my requirements.

Book A Free Consultation

I know what my immigration needs are, so I would to discuss my case.

Book An Appointment