Start Your UK Employment Journey Today

Tier 2 Skilled Worker Visa Solicitors

Request A Call Back Now

✓ Valid number ✕ Invalid number

What is a Skilled Worker Visa?

On 01 December 2020, the UK Government announced changes to the Tier 2 (General) Visa, also known as a Work Permit Visa. This Visa was scrapped and replaced by the Skilled Worker Visa. The Skilled Worker Visa route was opened to skilled workers who

  • Have been offered a job by a UK Company
  • UK Company is approved by the Home Office
  • Wish to work in the UK on a long term basis.

The UK’s immigration law can be complex and difficult to navigate. You will also have been set a start date for you to start work in the UK. Why not allow Cranbrook Legal to ensure a successful visa application, especially where you cannot risk your application being refused by the Home Office.

Cranbrook Legal offers an unrivalled, cost efficient and easy process of obtaining your Visa to come and work in the UK. We take you through the application process ensuring that you have the appropriate documents and guide you through the online application form.

Cranbrook Legal has reputation for being understanding, tenacious and flexible in dealing with its clients to ensure the best result possible.

Some Of Our Recent Success Stories

Requirements & Eligibility for Tier 2 Skilled Worker Visa

To be considered under this Visa category, you must:

  • Be over the age of 18
  • Have a valid Certificate of Sponsorship for your job
  • Have a job that is on the list of selected occupations
  • Be paid the minimum salary for that job
  • Confirm that your employer has paid the Immigration Skills Charge
  • Have passed the English Language Test to at least Level B1
  • Prove that you have enough money to support yourself
  • Provide a Criminal Record Certificate

What Documents are needed for a Skilled Worker Visa?

Below are the type of documents that would be needed for a Skilled Worker Visa. The list is not definitive as you may need more documents depending on your job role. You should therefore look to provide the following:

  • Certificate of Sponsorship from your Employer
  • Academic Certificates
  • CV
  • Draft Employment Contract
  • Bank Statement
  • English Language Certificate

What Our Customers Say About Us?

Why Use Cranbrook As Your Immigration Solicitor?

We Are Dedicated

We Are Committed

We Are Professional

We Are Result Driven

We Are Strategic Thinkers

We Are Commercially Aware

Contact our Immigration Solicitors In London on 0208 215 0053 or
via to make your enquiry.

What Our Customers Say About Us

Featured In

How Cranbrook Can Help You With Your Tier 2 Skilled Worker Visa?

  • We provide you a bespoke documents list relevant to your application
  • We liaise with your employer to get the right documents from them
  • We work with you to understand your employment history
  • We advise on your Skilled Worker Visa
  • We prepare strong and detailed legal representations for your Visa Application
  • We advise on Extension and Settlement Applications
  • We are UK qualified Solicitors regulated by the SRA

Speak To A Lawyer Now

✓ Valid number ✕ Invalid number

Tier 2 Skilled Worker Visa FAQ’s

1. How long is a Skilled Worker Visa valid for?

The Visa can last for a maximum of 6 years however you can choose the length of the visa within that 6 year period.

Yes, your Spouse and children can enter the UK as your dependents.

No, following the changes in the Immigration Rules, there are no longer any caps.

No, following the changes in the Immigration Rules, there is no longer a requirement for your employer to advertise the job role in two different sites.

You can switch into this Visa, however you cannot switch into this category if you currently hold one of the following Visas: visit visa short-term student visa Parent of a Child Student visa seasonal worker visa domestic worker in a private household visa

Yes, you are allowed to work for another employer. However you can only work an additional 20 hours per week in the same occupation code and level as your main job. You must also continue to work in your main job.

Yes, but you will need to apply again.

No, however you will need UKNARIC to confirm your Qualification was taught to the required level for the Skilled Worker Visa.

How Can We Help You?

I would like to speak to Cranbrook Legal on the telephone.

0208 215 0053

I do not know what my immigration needs are and need to discuss my requirements.

Book A Free Consultation

I know what my immigration needs are, so I would to discuss my case.

Book An Appointment