Apply For The Service Supplier Visa Today

We specialise in UK work based Visas

Request A Call Back Now

What is the Service Supplier Visa?

On 11 April 2022, the UK Government introduced the UK Global Mobility Visa aimed at providing overseas businesses new ways to bring staff to the United Kingdom. The Service Supplier visa is for employees of foreign based Companies who have contracts to provide services for a UK Company and:

  • Have a Sponsor in the UK that you provide services to
  • Must have been employed by the foreign based Company for more than 12 months
  • Be on the list of eligible occupations at RQF Level 6, or a degree and have 3-6 years’ experience
  • Be from a Country listed by the Home Office

Cranbrook Legal have over 25 years of experience in business immigration and therefore are in a great position to advise on newly introduced Visas. Cranbrook Legal has a reputation within UK work based visas that is unrivalled.

Some Of Our Recent Immigration Success Stories

Service Supplier Worker Visa Requirements

You must be able to satisfy the following requirements:

  • Must be over the age of 18
  • Currently employed by a Business who has a contract to provide services to an overseas Company
  • You have been employed by your Company for a minimum period of 12 months
  • Been issued a Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) by your UK Sponsor
  • Your job is listed on the eligible occupation list
  • You meet the Nationality requirement
  • Have enough funds to satisfy the maintenance requirement
  • Provide a valid TB Test Certificate

What Documents are needed for a Service Supplier Worker Visa?

Below are the type of documents that would be needed for a Service Supplier Worker Visa. The list is not definitive as you may need more documents depending on your job role. You should therefore look to provide the following:

  • Passport
  • Employment Contract
  • Payslips
  • Evidence of Services Agreement
  • Certificate of Sponsorship
  • Draft Employment Contract with UK Company
  • Personal Bank Statements
  • TB Test Certificate

What Our Customers Say About Us?

Why Use Cranbrook As Your Immigration Solicitor?

We Are Dedicated

We Are Committed

We Are Professional

We Are Result Driven

We Are Strategic Thinkers

We Are Commercially Aware

Contact our Immigration Solicitors In London on 0208 215 0053 or
via to make your enquiry.

What Our Customers Say About Us

Featured In

How Cranbrook Legal can help you with your Service Supplier Worker Visa?

  • We advise you on the legal requirements for the Visa
  • We provide you with a bespoke documents list
  • We liaise with your employer to get the right documents from them
  • We work with you to understand your employment history
  • We prepare strong legal representations for your Visa Application
  • We advise on future Extension and Settlement applications
  • You will be advised by a UK qualified Solicitor, fully regulated by the SRA

Speak To A Lawyer Now

Service Supplier Visa FAQ’s

1. Service Supplier Visa FAQ’s

The Home Office fee is £259 for this application. You will also need to pay the Immigration Health Surcharge (HIS) which is £624 per year of the Visa applied for. Both these fees are paid at the time the Application is submitted. Please contact us for a quote for our professional fees.

You will need to show that you have £1,270 in your bank account in order to support the maintenance requirement for your application. You will need to hold this money for at least 28 continuous days and has to be within 31 days of submitting your application.

You can ask your employer to help by certifying your maintenance. Your employer will confirm that they will support you financially for your first few months in the UK if you need their help.

Yes, they can also apply to join you in the UK as your dependents. They will need to apply for a Dependents Visa but they will need to satisfy the requirements for the Visa. Your Partner can include a Spouse, Civil Partner or an Unmarried Partner (Living together for two years). Children must be under the age of 18.

You will need to show that they have access to

  • £285 for your Partner
  • £315 for your child
  • £200 for each other child

No, you cannot undertake any other employment.

This will depend on what Visa you are currently residing in the UK with. You cannot switch into this Visa if you are living in the UK with the following types of Visas:

  • Visit Visa 
  • Short-term Student Visa
  • Parent of a Child Visa
  • Seasonal Worker Visa
  • Domestic Worker Visa
  • Discretionary type Visa

Unfortunately you cannot.

How Can We Help You?

I would like to speak to Cranbrook Legal on the telephone.

0208 215 0053

I do not know what my immigration needs are and need to discuss my requirements.

Book A Free Consultation

I know what my immigration needs are, so I would to discuss my case.

Book An Appointment