Complex Immigration Cases

If you are currently in the United Kingdom without a Visa or your current Visa is about to expire and you feel you do not fall into another category, you may be eligible to apply under the Rules relating to Private Life. The Rules are split into four sub-categories; the first is for any adult who has resided in the UK for a period of at least 20 years (lawful or unlawful), the second is for those between the ages of 18-24 (inclusive) who have spent half their life in the UK, the third is for those who are under the age of 18 and have resided in the UK for a period of at least seven years and the final category is for those who do not fall into any other category and feel there are significant obstacles in returning to their home country.

What are the main Requirements for a Private Life Visa UK?

Applications of this nature are complex and require vast amounts of evidence to verify your claims. Each case is decided on its own merits and we would therefore advise for any individual considering this visa route to the UK to book a Consultation with our Solicitors to obtain advice specific to your particular needs.
Overstayers & Illegal Entrants
Overstayers & Illegal Entrants

How can we help?

We are highly recognised in immigration and human rights law. We have an outstanding track record in obtaining legal status for client who have a complex immigration history, even when they have been in the UK unlawfully for many years. Our team is dedicated to assist overstayers and illegal entrants in regularising their legal status in the UK.

If you would like to discuss your situation to see how we could help you, contact us today on 0208 215 0053 for expert advice.

Reviews from Google